Need something to cheer you up this weekend? Make a tiramisu! It is a delicious and simply dessert that is loved by most people and not difficult to make. This is a classical recipe that I have tried and liked. It can be prepared the day before.
Preparation time: 25 min
– 6 eggs
– 3/4 cup white sugar
– 1 pound Mascarpone cheese
– 1 pinch of salt
– 24 packaged ladyfingers
– ¼ cups of strong coffee
– 1 o 2 tablespoons Rum (optional)
– Unsweetened cacao powder
1. In a big bowl, whisk together egg yolks and half the amount of sugar until well blended and creamy texture. Add the Mascarpone cheese carefully with a spoon.
2. Whisk the egg whites before adding a pinch of salt. Add the remaining sugar to the egg whites and blend with the Mascarpone mixture until it is smooth.
3. In a small bowl, combine coffee and rum.
4. Soak one ladyfinger at the time in the coffee mixture and arrange them in bottom of a 7×11 inch baking dish. Spread half of mascarpone mixture over ladyfingers. Repeat layers and sprinkle with cacao. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours. Enjoy!